Terms of Service and Rules
FORUM USER AGREEMENT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
In order to register for these forums you must tick a box that confirms you accept our terms & conditions. Registration is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions
THIS FORUM HAS A STRICT REAL NAMES POLICY
You must supply a full first and last name upon registration. For example: an application from "John Smith" will be rejected if he attempts to register as:
If you register without a real first and last name we will cancel your registration.
- Register with a full first and last name. Include a middle initial if required.
- Commercial posts of any type are not allowed.
- Do not link to any commercial wine or wine-related web sites. N.B. this includes sites offering anything for sale, selling subscriptions or carrying any form of advertising.
- Links to wine retailers or importers are not allowed.
- No links to questionnaires, surveys or other means of polling our community for the purposes of your research project, whether academic or commercial.
- No obscene, unlawful or threatening material may be posted.
- Keep all arguments courteous and avoid personal attacks.
- Airing religious or political views in this wine forum is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove any post at our discretion.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.